EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter EGL 55
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter EGL 55 for only £249.00
- The lowest price of EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter EGL 55 was obtained on 22/11/2019 3:15 pm.
The Easygreen Automatic Sprouter has been reworked for 2017 with improvements that make it even better for giving a consistent and plentiful supply of homegrown sprouts, salad greens and even wheatgrass. The Easygreen EGL 55 lets you create the perfect micro-climate for all your favourite sprouts and baby salads with complete control.
- Complete control of the sprouting environment
- New, quieter misting chamber and more compact shape
- No re-circulation of sprouting water for greater hygiene and better results
- Removable shaded lid allows you to grow taller sprouts without finishing them outside the unit
- Perfect for wheatgrass and young salads as well as seed and bean sprouts
- Easy addition of minerals and other growth enhancers if required
- Customise your watering cycles in 15 minute increments with the included 24 hour timer
- Fine, gentle misting of sprouts ensures the most delicate seeds can be grown
- Mist spray provides optimum oxygenation for young root systems
- Clean, filtered and dust-free air purges the system during each watering cycle
- Can be used with soil and compost too for crops such as sunflower and wheatgrass
- Range of tray choices enables customised crop-rotation
- No need to pre-soak the seeds
- Set it and forget it for perfect results every time!
With the New Easygreen EGL the EGL stands for “Easygreen Light”. The new design is lighter and more compact, while still offering the same sized growing area. The green lid also allows better control of light getting to the sprouts. It’s also now made from BPA free plastic and has a quieter mister that is also more frugal with water. Easygreen has listened and responded to the minor criticisms of their old system and the redesign is a genuine improvement on what was already the best automatic sprouter available!
With the old version sliding the trays in and out required some care, especially with taller sprouts, so now the cover is removable and simply lifts on and off for easier access. The removable lid also means unrestricted height for growing things like wheatgrass, so you no longer have to finish it through the final stages outside the sprouter.
Traditionally, people prefer growing many sprouts with reduced light in the early stages to encourage growth, then greening them up in full light for the last few days. The new green shaded lid helps with this method and you can simply remove it to green up the sprouts at the end. With the old system you had to cover the growing area or keep the unit somewhere darker if you wanted to create low light conditions, now the green lid does it for you and you simply lift it off to let in the light when you want.
Create The Perfect Growing Environment
Young plants need oxygen for their roots and CO2 for their shoots; each watering cycle in the Easygreen provides young seedlings with both. The unit is already ventilated but the fine mist spray absorbs more oxygen into the sprouting water and provides it in abundance to the root systems. The misting pump simultaneously purges the system with fresh, filtered, dust-free air for the shoots. The Easygreen provides perfect growing conditions for healthy, vital sprouts, wheatgrass and young salad greens.
Control The Conditions For Each Type Of Seedling
No other automatic home sprouter offers such complete and customisable control of watering cycles, which means you can grow virtually anything successfully in the Easygreen EGL 55. The comprehensive instruction manual tells you how to achieve great results in simple, clear and easy steps. You can quickly add minerals and other liquid feeds to the water and choose whether you use bottled, filtered or any other water source to nurture your young sprouts. Some people prefer to grow sunflower greens, wheatgrass, pea shoots and other more developed sprouts such as baby salad greens in soil or compost. This allows the developing root systems to take on a broader range of plant nutrients in case you prefer this to using organic liquid growth enhancers such as kelp in the sprouting water. Either method works equally well in the Easygreen, giving you more choice than any other automatic home sprouting system.
Clean Fresh Water With Every Watering Cycle
Unlike other re-circulating automatic sprouters and growing systems, the Easygreen only delivers fresh water from the reservoir with each watering cycle. Un-sprouted seeds contain growth inhibitors that are washed away when grown naturally but with other re-circulating systems these remain in the sprouting water and can lead to poor results. This problem is eliminated with the Easygreen sprouter and at the same time it provides a more hygienic system that rinses away waste products from your sprouts as they grow. Because there is no recycling of water the Easygreen also eliminates the problem of clogging of jets or nozzles, which can be a nuisance with other automatic systems.
Simple And Fast
The Easygreen Automatic Sprouter eliminates the need for soaking seeds prior to germination and the watering cycles clean and oxygenate the seeds in the early stages of germination instead of leaving them in standing water. Crop production in the Easygreen is faster than other sprouters, so there is really no reason to choose more complicated sprouting methods if you want an abundant supply of freshly grown sprouts in optimum nutritional condition.
Specification: EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter EGL 55